10 Favorite Movement and Action Songs!
Music saves my day, almost every day. It is on in my house practically from wake up to bedtime, soundtracking our lives from high energy playtimes to a calming wind down. It is often on in the background, but there are many songs that can turn into the activity itself! Crayon Power is no stranger to dance parties and any song with a good beat can of course work, however, there are a variety of songs specifically designed to get little feet moving, shaking, dancing, and jumping.
Here are a few favorite movement and action songs to get those wiggles out!
All links to YouTube except for the starred ones, which open to Spotify. And all songs are compiled on a public Spotify playlist titled “CP Movement Songs!”
1. Run Baby Run by Caspar Babypants
2. The Goldfish by Laurie Berkner Band
3. We Are The Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner Band
4. DJ Lance Says by DJ Lance Rock (Yo Gabba Gabba)
5. Stand Up, Sit down by the Tumble Tots
6. The Butterfly and the Seagull by Yoga Child*
7. Paint the Sky by Yoga Child*
8. Mr. Eric’s Jumping Song by Mr. Eric
9. Wave Your Hands Up High by Music for Moving
10. Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi
What is your family’s favorite wiggle maker?