Musical Noise Maker
Hello Crayon Power Friends,
Are you ready for this week's activity/arts and crafts project? I know I am! Here are the materials you will need for your Musical Noise Maker:
1. A box with a lid- to hold beads
2. Stick - will be attached to box
3. Beads or beans- to add inside the box
4. String - to attach beads outside of the box
5. Tape or rubber bands- to attach a stick to box and extra beads.
This will be a super simple and fun craft to work on and the activity video has been posted to our YouTube so go check it out!
Please keep in mind I am new to this so I am still figuring this out editing software, Enjoy!